Wednesday, June 28, 2023, from 10 am to 11 am PT
Many JAWS users avoid tables in both Word and the internet because they don't have training in navigating tables using JAWS. Along with not navigating a table, people also believe that creating a table in Word is not accessible with JAWS. Join Michael Parker and Marisa Church to learn techniques, apply settings, navigate tables, and create tables using JAWS.
- Navigating tables in Word.
- The different ways of navigating a table.
- Demonstrating column and row titles and how to set them using the JAWS quick settings.
- Inserting and deleting columns and rows.
- How to create a table.
- Navigating tables in HTML.
- Using smart navigation.