Access Ingenuity provides beginner to intermediate level trainings about a variety of digital accessibility topics to meet your needs. All trainings can be performed either remotely or on-site.
Sample topics are described below – call us to discuss customized trainings!
Document Accessibility Training
- Creating Accessible PDF Documents to comply with WCAG 2.1 Level A and AA Requirements
- Creating Accessible PDFs from MS Word and PowerPoint
- Creating Accessible PDFs Forms
- Creating Accessible PDFs from InDesign
- Testing PDFs for Accessibility
- Creating Effective and Engaging Alternate Text for STEM
- Using JAWS to Test PDFs for Accessibility
- PDF/Document Customized “Short Issues” Training & Guidelines (1 Hour): First, we investigate what type of accessibility issues you have with your documents. We then develop Accessibility Guidelines and a Checklist specifically for your use. Finally, we demonstrate how to use those guidelines along with Before and After examples of your document.
- PDF/Document Customized “Implementation” Training (4 Hours): Building off the “Short Issues” course above, the Implementation training will walk you through the steps in implementing the guidelines. This includes using tools in Acrobat Professional, as well as the original authoring applications.
Website & Mobile App Training
- Understanding WCAG 2.1 Level A and AA Requirements
- Using JAWS to Test Websites for Accessibility
- Using Voiceover to Test Websites for Accessibility
End User Training
One-on-One Assistive Technology Training. Our professional trainers are well versed in the following popular programs:
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking
- VictorReader Stream