Web / Mobile Evaluations & Testing
Access Ingenuity’s team includes professional consultants, specialized testers, and lifetime assistive technology users who have extensive experience reviewing websites and other digital platforms.
What Do We Test?
- Websites, including integrated videos, forms, carousels, and multi-media plug-ins
- Mobile Applications
- e-Learning Modules
How Do We Test?
Access Ingenuity’s user-focused approach to digital accessibility testing is multi-pronged. In addition to using automated tools, we emphasize thorough screen reader testing and detailed manual inspection. This approach ensures that the website or app will not only meet accessibility standards but will also be easy to use for people with disabilities.
Our evaluation includes, but is not limited to, the following steps:
- Screen Reader (JAWS and/or NVDA) testing;
- Code analysis;
- Testing in multiple browsers, including mobile environments;
- Color contrast and screen magnification analysis;
- Keyboard accessibility testing;
- Verification of link destinations;
- PDF Full Check in Acrobat Pro DC (for any linked PDF files).
What Do We Deliver?
Our team will provide a confidential Accessibility Evaluation Report that identifies and describes any and all accessibility barriers. Additionally, the report will include recommendations for remediating the key issues and help to build a better understanding of digital accessibility your company can use in future projects.