Wednesday, November 1, 2023, from 10 am to 11 am PT
Tables are often the most efficient and effective way to communicate information. Ensuring equal accessibility of tables to all users is crucial. We will explore sample tables in Acrobat Pro and demonstrate how to remediate them to be fully accessible to assistive technology. Join Rachel Reeves from Access Ingenuity to dig into everything about making tables in an accessible PDF document.
- Review the appropriate use of tables within accessible documents.
- Learn the basics for making tables accessible within Acrobat Pro.
- Troubleshoot complex table errors.
- Demonstrate navigation of tables with a screen reader in an accessible PDF in Acrobat Reader.
- Explore how different ways of creating and formatting tables in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel can change your PDF export results.